Low-intensity/low-impact exercises can be as beneficial as high-intensity/high-impact workouts but are far easier on the body.
Benefits of low-impact exercises-
1. Low impact workouts can burn as many calories as high impact workouts when they are efficient. In fact, you may burn more calories because you can last longer doing lower intensity.
2. Low impact exercises help your changes of staying injury free. You still need to have proper form and breathing techniques, but low-impact exercise puts less stress on your joints and muscles.
2. Low-impact exercises oftentimes incorporate flexibility exercises. Low-impact exercises enhance flexibility, which helps to reduce stiffness and muscle pulls.
3. Typical exercise programs encourage you to balance intense workouts with “active rest” days that allow your body to recover. Low-impact exercises put less stress on your body, reducing the need for rest days. You can remain consistently active.
4. Studies show that doing low-impact exercise on a daily basis decreases the rate of depression, boosts your mood, gives you energy, and helps reduce anxiety.
The CardioGolf™ Shortee Club
The CardioGolf™ Slope
Modified if no equipment is available.
Order your equipment at https://cardiogolf.com/
31-min Low-Impact Workout on Slope
1. Forward Lunge
2. Side Lunge
3. Side to Side Slide
4. Hamstring Stretch
5. Lunge Twist
6. Side Lunge Twist
7. Forward Lunge Twist with PowerBall
8. Side Flexion
9. Backswing on Up Slope
10. Full Swing on Down Slope
11. Full Swings