Get your Heart Pumping and your Golf Form in shape with the CardioGolf Fitness System…No golf ball required!
Professional golfers know the importance of athletic development for golf. As a recreational golfer, you may not have the time to train like an elite athlete, but by simply adding a few swing drills into your daily routine, you can dramatically improve your game. And you don’t have to go to the golf course or driving range, you can do these exercises at home with the CardioGolf Slope and Shortee Training Club.
In this workout, you will be doing a series of swing drills using the CardioGolf Shortee Club and Slope.
Groove Your Swing Workout At-Home (032)
1. Squat on Up Slope
2. Squat on Down Slope
3. Back Arm Only on Up Slope Stretch
4. Back Arm Only on Down Slope Stretch
5. Front Arm Only on Up Slope Stretch
6. Front Arm Only on Down Slope Stretch
7. Rehearse Positions-Half-Way, Top of Swing, Transition, Impact, Release and Follow-Through
8. Single Leg Balance and Hold
9. Single Leg Balance and Swing
10. Backswing on Up Slope
11. Downswing on Down Slope
12. Wide Takeaway Drill
13. Takeaway Drill
14. Shallow Drill
15. Head Centered Drill
16. Tempo and Speed Swings
14. Rehearse Pre-Shot Routine