CardioGolf™ Groove Your Swing Workout
Get your Heart Pumping and your Golf Form in shape with the CardioGolf Fitness System…No golf ball required!
Professional golfers know the importance of athletic development for golf. As a recreational golfer, you may not have the time to train like an elite athlete, but by simply adding a few swing drills into your daily routine, you can dramatically improve your game. And you don’t have to go to the golf course or driving range, you can do these exercises at home with the CardioGolf Slope and Shortee Training Club.
In this workout, you will be doing a series of swing drills using the CardioGolf Shortee Club and Slope.
1. Back Arm Only on Upslope
2. Back Arm Only on Downslope
3. Front Arm Only on Upslope
4. Front Arm Only on Downslope
5. Backswing on Upslope
6. Full Swing on Downslope
7. Load, Hold and Swing Drill
8. Wide Takeaway Drill (Y Arms)
9. Wrist Hinge Drill (Y to L)
10. Weight Shift Drill (Step and Swing)
11. Initiation of Downswing Drill (Pump)
12. Impact Drill (Stop at Impact)
13. Tempo Drill (Flow)
14. Swing Positions
15. Speed Progression Drill
16. Max Speed Drill
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com