Lizard Pose and Hamstring Stretch are an excellent way to improve flexibility in the hip flexors, hamstrings and quadriceps.
Integrating these exercises into your daily routine improves hip flexibility and strengthens the leg muscles.
Modified Lizard Pose and Hamstring Stretch on Slope-
1. Get down on all fours next to your Slope
2. Place one foot forward in a modified runners' lunge
4. Lengthen the other leg behind you as you place your back foot flat
5. Place your hands on the Slope for support
6. Hold position for at 30 seconds feeling stretch in hip flexor, quad and ankles
9. To intensify the stretch, lower down to your elbows on the Slope
10. Then straighten the front leg and flex foot to feel a stretch in the hamstring.
11. Hold each stretch for 30 seconds
12 Repeat on opposite side