As always, stretch well and get warmed up on your own.
Training is about repetition so you've done all of these before.
Cervical Flexion neck and back strength
* On back - head straight up toward ceiling 10 lifts, 5 turning head to each side slowly(3 sets)
* Rt and left sides- head to shoulder x 12 (3 sets)
* On stomach- lift head to ceiling and hold for 10" , down for 5". Repeat 10 times
* Y's, T's, W's - 3 sets x 12 each
* Weight drops - 3 x 20 fly's, side and fronts drops followed by 30 punch outs and 10 single leg balance bicep curls
* Wrist rolls - 3 x 20 palms up, down, and twists
* 3 x 1' med ball jumping jacks
* 3 x 30" side planks ( each side)
* 3 x 15 push-ups and v- sits