Core muscles, which include the abdominal and back muscles, are essential to the golf swing to create power. Strengthening the core can be done with a simple plank exercise. Plank exercises can be done almost anywhere at any time. Performing core exercises like the ones in this workout on a regular basis can help strengthen muscles to improve golf swing and prevent injury.
CardioGolf™ Shortee Club
Modify if no equipment available.
Order your equipment at CardioGolf.com
1. Step Up and Down Hold PowerBall
2. Step Side to Side with PowerBall Reach
3. Squat with PowerBall Bicep Curl
4. Squat with PowerBall Upright Row
5. Knee Drive Repeater with PowerBall on Shoulder
6. Squat with PowerBall Twist
7. Lunge with PowerBall Bicep Swing
8. Side Lunge to Reverse Lunge with PowerBall
9. Single Arm Kettle Bell Swing with PowerBall
10. Mini-Backswings on UpSlope with PowerBall
11. Mini-Downswings on Down Slope with PowerBall
12. Slow Motions Swings with PowerBall