Online CardioGolf Certification Program
6-week online training program
CardioGolf Manual and class templates
One Year CardioGolf TV Subscription
1 Shortee Practice Training Club
1 Slope Fitness Platform
Marketing materials and support
What is CardioGolf-
CardioGolf is a golf fitness program designed to teach the mechanics of the golf swing without hitting a ball. The program optimizes physical competence in each of ten recognized fitness domains:
Benefits for Instructors-
1. Drive traffic into facilities (classes could be scheduled several days a week)
2. Cultivate a unique relationship with repeat customers that are frequenting facility to attend classes
3. Create a stream of income for trainers and golf professionals
4. Revenue stream from CardioGolf training equipment and gears sold in stores and online
5. Opportunity for instructors to have their own online video collection
The motor learning skills required to be efficient with the golf swing are primarily taught statically and dynamically with a golf ball during a lesson at a driving range or at a golf course. The public’s perception of how to learn to play golf is to go to a golf course or a driving range facility. CardioGolf’s programs can be conducted in gyms, schools, inside and out of golf course facilities and at home.
Core Benefits include-
1. Improve overall health and fitness
2. Improve or learn the golf swing technique
3. All skill levels benefit with CG tiered programs
About Karen Palacios-Jansen-
CardioGolf is a golf-specific fitness program designed to teach the mechanics of the golf swing without hitting a ball. Created by Karen Palacios-Jansen, 2008 LPGA National Teacher of the Year and NASM Certified Personal, AFAA Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer, and Pilates Trainer, has been voted as one of America’s “Top 50 Golf-Fitness Professionals” by Golf Digest Magazine. Karen appears frequently on The Golf Channel and has authored hundreds of golf-fitness instructional articles.
Created in 1999, Karen has taught CardioGolf group fitness classes at golf resorts, country clubs and fitness centers. She currently teaches CardioGolf at Trump National Charlotte Golf Club and at 15 to Fit Pilates and Fitness Studio both located in Mooresville, North Carolina.
CardioGolf curriculum incorporates techniques accumulated from Karen’s more than 20 years of teaching experience and fitness training. CardioGolf swing mechanics and drills have been developed from years of studying under the likes of David Leadbetter, Nick Faldo, Jim McLean and from the LPGA.
The fitness portion of the programming comes from Karen’s experience as a NASM and AFAA Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer, a CHEK
and Nike Golf Performance Specialist and a Certified Pilates Trainer. CardioGolf programing integrates mind/body golf and fitness skills that can be packaged and taught to golf professionals and fitness trainers who can adapt and implement the workouts to fit the needs and personal goals of their clients.
The CardioGolf certification is designed to prepare golf professionals and fitness trainers to teach CardioGolf group Fitness classes safely and effectively to golfers of all levels including:
• Providing the skills, tools and resources to teach golf professionals and fitness trainers golf-specific fitness Exercises, swing drills and fitness routines
• Providing workouts, routines, exercises and materials to golf professionals and fitness trainers so that they can conduct clinics and regular classes at various facilities.
• Provide on-line support and resources to golf professionals and fitness trainers to keep CardioGolf classes current and up-to-date with the latest golf instruction and fitness practices
CardioGolf Workout Routines-
CardioGolf workout routines accommodates golfers of all skills and fitness levels. The only room requirement is a 4 x 4 sq. ft space for each golfer to do the golf swing exercises. Every CardioGolf exercise is based on fundamental golf positions and sequences of motion achieved by every good golfer. Using golf clubs, small hand weights, stretch bands and or exercise balls golfers learn exercises to promote better flexibility, posture and balance throughout the golf swing.
CardioGolf Programming includes-
• Cardiovascular and muscular endurance exercises to increase endurance on and off the golf course
• Coordination and balance exercises for improving everyday functional fitness and efficiency of the golf swing
• Golf-specific exercises to improve overall body strength including core strength and stability for more distance
• Golf swing drills to improve and learn swing mechanics
• Basic golf-fitness screen to provide fitness baseline for golfer
• Pre-round warm up routine that can be used before play, practice or workouts
• Pre-swing fundamentals for better posture and alignment
• Three tiered fitness level workouts (Par, Birdie, Eagle) to accommodate golfers of different skill and fitness abilities
• Flexibility, mobility and strength exercises to help to increase range of motion for a better turn, free-flowing swing and increased power
This program is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment. Any participant should not attempt any exercises mentioned herein, without reviewing and consenting with their doctor or health professional. Karen Palacios-Jansen and CardioGolf, nor liable for any harm or injury resulting from these exercises or
the use of the CardioGolf program described herein.